While some gals wish they were a bit slimmer, there are many whom seek to add more curves to their boyish frames. (The grass is always greener, isn't it?)
If you are one of those ladies, don't fret – with the right garment and the appropriate women's waist belt, transforming your shape into more of an hourglass figure is super easy.
1. A peplum dress or jacket has a silhouette that is nipped at the waist and has a little skirt that hangs over the hips which instantly creates curves to your bottom half. Adding a skinny belt right on the waistline will further draw attention to your middle, as well as evoke a chic 1940s vibe.
2. If you're more of a casual girl, try out a pair of flared jeans because the wide shape of the pants adds volume. Wearing a chunky, embroidered or tooled belt with the jeans will create curves at your hips.
3. Another way to create the illusion of fullness is by sporting a gathered or pleated skirt. Wear one that has a high waistline and top it off with a wide belt with an eye-catching belt buckle.
4. A lightweight, floaty top with puff shoulder sleeves will add volume to the upper half of your body. Just make sure cinch in the waist with a wide waist belt, pulling in your midriff.
5. The wide neckline of a slinky off-shoulder shirt will broaden shoulders and make your waist look small. And if you pair it with a wide stretch belt, your waist will be further cinched in, creating curves you never knew you had.